1. I quickly process information at a higher level and then dive into the details. Understanding the overall dynamic of your business and business relationships is vital. We will get to the heart of the matter in a way that's relevant and relatable, so big decisions can be made. After constructing a valuable road map, I will offer detail step-by-step advice to get you where you want to be!
2. I strive to educate. It is important to me to identify issues and solutions and TEACH you how to move forward with a greater understanding and confidence in yourself. You will feel empowered through education to make bigger and better decisions for your business.
3. I'm down-to-earth and real! I long to inspire you through personal engagement! Yet, you have partnered with me to also relay, sometimes, not-so-easy to hear insights. Honest and frank conversations allow us to get to the crux of the problem, which is not always apparent. This process will allow a business plan and strategy - one that actually works - to reveal itself!
4. I like to have fun! Sometimes big decisions and change can cause anxiety. It's easy to develop a defeatist mindset when we are overwhelmed. In these moments, things appear very hard! I love to inject humor to lighten the load, create camaraderie and develop deep friendships. I am not into stuffy professionalism. I believe our best work is done in casual, trusting environments.
5. I approach business from a numbers perspective but also believe creating heart-centered goals and striving for daily personal satisfaction is just as important. Of course, you want your business to have a healthy bottom line - but it should also be a place of peace and fulfillment. In order to do something really well - our heart has to be in it. We have to feel our daily business routine is adding to our life personally.
6. I use everything in the toolbox. As you read through my extensive background in accounting and business management, you will notice I've had my hands in a lot of different places. This quest to pull together many different perspectives, while providing the best business environment possible, is ultimately what led me away from strictly accounting work. I love the full package. I love to shape and shift a company until it soars!
When you have a great and difficult task, something perhaps almost impossible, if you only work a little at a time, every day a little, suddenly the work will finish itself.
Credentials & Experience
Projects & Accomplishments