Bridgett's complete knowledge of my business operations and tax law helped me make significant changes to my business.
I appreciated how she treated my business as if it were her own."
- Bart Mathis, President of Mathis & Son Grading, Inc and Mathis Quarries, Inc.
We design programs uniquely for you because, well...
You DESERVE it.
IF you are ready to create massive shifts in your business contact us for:
This is how we do it...
1. Understanding the overall dynamic of your business is vital. We will get to the heart of the matter in a way that's relevant and relatable, so big decisions can be made.
2. Educate. It is important to identify issues and solutions and TEACH you how to move forward with greater understanding and confidence in yourself.
3. Inspire through personal engagement! Honest and frank conversations allow us to get to the crux of the problem and the opportunity.
4. Call me crazy. I love to inject humor to lighten the load, create camaraderie and develop deep friendships. I believe our best work is done in casual, trusting environments.
5. Find heart-centered goals and daily personal satisfaction. Your business should be a place of peace and fulfillment and your daily business routine must add to your life personally.
6. Use everything in the toolbox. I combine many different perspectives to provide a unique plan tailored for your business!
I highly recommend the services offered by Dawnbridge Consulting, LLC. We worked with Bridgett in the fall of 2018. She assisted us in goal-setting, guided us in making changes in our operation with labor costs and recommended weekly reports to monitor and improve our overall profiablity. The positive impact and education she offers is empowering to business owners."
-Jamie W Eller, Co-Owner Window World of Roanoke